I had another 2-week doctors appointment this week and nothing new to report - everything is still measuring out as it should! Strong heartbeat and very active. We're also excited that Papa got another great report from his doctors this week - he's such a trooper.
![]() |
We had our maternity pictures taken over the weekend and had a ball! We really loved the photographer, Amber Byrd, and are thrilled to be documenting M's first year with her. We started at our house and then moved out to Derek's parent's house to take some shots at the farm. I think we got some really fun pictures! I'm looking forward to seeing them.
Madeline and I also enjoyed our first shower this weekend. Beth, Emily, Carrie and Catherine hosted a wonderful shower at Beth's house in Durham. It was so great to catch up with the girls and their sweet moms (and enjoy the yummy food - all the way down to the monogrammed cupcakes!) Madeline was definitely showered with lots of love. Thanks ladies, for a very special day! :)
We're enjoying our last little bit of "quiet" but can't help but have a count down - we're so excited to meet her! It's hard to believe that in 8 weeks (give or take) our little girl will be here.






No comments:
Post a Comment