January 6, 2013

A morning with our big girl

Derek brought Madeline into our room when she woke up this morning and this is our convo - 

Madeline:  Mama, I want milk (though this sounded more like "I awn mulk")
Me:  You want milk?
Madeline:  Yeah
Me:  What do you say?
Madeline:  Peeeese.  

Really?  We're having real deal conversations with her this morning.  I can't even get over it.

Also, after breakfast, Madeline decided that she wanted to strip down and sit on her potty to pee pee.  She asked us to take off her PJs and diaper and then she sat on her potty and read a magazine (I can't make this stuff up).  No pee pee, but she sure gets it. 


And just for fun - a little picture from Madeline's date night with Jack Janovich.  Such a cute couple, those two :)


No comments:

Post a Comment