Madeline enjoyed her very first vacation to Smith Mountain Lake with the Beavers family this past week. She enjoyed lots of love from her aunts and uncles and her Grandbuddy and Mimi! Derek and I bought a beach cabana to take on this vacation and it was perfect! Madeline loved being outside and had some of her best naps on the dock. We have a lake baby, ladies and gentlemen. Here are some cute pics from our trip -
Miss M, at 7 weeks, is up to 10.8 lbs. and is so long. I think Papa measured 24" a couple of weeks ago. She has tapped into a tall gene somewhere along the line! She's smiling up a storm and cooing at anyone who will listen. One funny thing we have noticed is that when she eats or relaxes, she has a chunk of that long hair in her fist (typically on the left side). THAT is a VieVie gene, I believe. I'm enjoying getting out with the Little Miss more. We enjoy our morning walks, riding in the car and the occasional outing. She's such a trooper and a fun little companion for her mom and dad!











No comments:
Post a Comment