My new curves make sense though, because Baby B is now about 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce. About the size of a medium shrimp (which is really funny to me for some reason). Growing, growing, growing!
Derek and I looked at nursery furniture over the weekend to start getting an idea of what we like and don't like. We found some really nice pieces that we're keeping on our list. Our favorite item was a swivel rocker/glider...I could have fallen asleep in that chair right there in the store...and truth be told, almost did. Derek had a go with it and also fell in love. I'd say that chair will be ours eventually. We will be spending a lot of time in it, after all, so we need to be cozy.
My energy is coming back in spurts. We had a very fun, busy weekend and I was up for it all...but this also resulted in my sleeping for 11 hours Saturday night. So basically, I have the energy, but I still crash hard. Baby steps. The all-day-long sickness seems to be tapering off, too. I still have a moment every now and again where deep breaths are necessary, but it's nothing compared to what it was. Yay! Just in time for Thanksgiving! I also finally have a craving to report...Baskin Robbins mint chocolate chip ice cream. It's all I seem to talk about at home. We may be taking a trip down the road tonight to satisfy this new sweet tooth of mine. Bye bye figure! See ya next year!


That dress really shows off the bump! Love it linds!
ReplyDelete11 hour sleep saturday night...no pregnancy here and i did the same thing! fast asleep at 9:30pm! tailgating apparently has the same effects as pregnancy! haha!
ReplyDelete