October 24, 2010

10 weeks...already?

Already about a 1/4 of the way.  Hard to believe. This week, Baby B is a little over an inch or so long, crown to bottom — and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce. He/She is about the size of a kumquat.   




My pants being snug has become the "norm," but we have just started to notice a tiny little baby bump appearing. Kind of looks like I just ate too much food at the fair, but it's exciting nonetheless! :)






Symptoms: Still nauseated (yes, I spoke too soon last week).  It comes and goes and seems to occur at random throughout the day.

Sleep: I still can't get enough.  I LOVE sleep.

Weight gain: Fluctuating between my original weight and an extra pound. Nothing major...yet!

Cravings: Oddly enough, the thought of red meat sounds wonderful.  This is so bizarre because I am not a big red meat eater. But, I gave into the craving last night and enjoyed a big, juicy hamburger for dinner.  

2 comments:

  1. Now that's MY beautiful baby!!! Just 'a glowin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, she looks beautiful! :) Congrats again, Mama!

    ReplyDelete