This past Friday, Derek, Madeline, Vie, Papa, Mimi, Grandbuddy and I went to see our Benjamin in 4D. We marveled at this handsome little fella and watched him kick and turn and move all around. The tech told us that Benjamin is around 2.5 lbs. and has a head full of hair already (not a shock here). Our little guy is also currently breech. It truly doesn't matter considering I'll be having a c-section, but it certainly explains the pressure, nerve pain and constant need to pee. He's jumping up and down in there! Regardless, seeing my little guy's face made me fall even more in love with him. I can't wait to hold him and kiss those chubby little cheeks. I left that appointment Friday with my beautiful, healthy daughter, after seeing my beautiful, healthy son feeling so complete - and so happy - and so blessed. I'm a lucky mama.
So, at 26 weeks, I'm still rocking and rolling. Other than pressure and some occasional discomfort, I can't complain. Can't believe we're creeping up on 30 weeks. Truly - 3 more months?! Benjamin will be here before we know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment