September 19, 2011

Rice cereal. Kid tested. Mother approved.

Tonight, we tried rice cereal for the first time and we have a little eating champion on our hands.  She loved it!  She was such a big girl, opening her mouth for the spoon and actually swallowing most of the cereal instead of spitting it out.  Then, she'd grin and coo like she knew she was doing a great job.  Way to go, Squirrel! 





And if you can ignore all the background excitement of Mom, Dad, Vie and Papa (and a little sidebar of Deacon also enjoying his supper) here's a little video of the fun!

Rice Cereal! from Lindsay Beavers on Vimeo.




2 comments:

  1. That little girl has so much hair!! I did enjoy listening to all of the adult commentary while m ate! Pretty funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I love the commentary. Please just get Vie and Papa to talk on another video!! Love, love, love it. Way to go Miss M too, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete