June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

"Any man can be a father.  It takes someone special to be a daddy."



Happy first Father's Day to my sweet husband.  Your love for our daughter is inspiring.  Seeing you with her makes me fall in love with you all over again...every single day.  What a gift!  God enriched my life by bringing us together and blessing us with Madeline.  I love you. 






Happy Father's Day to my sweet Daddy. I am who I am today because of your love, guidance, support and advice. You're my soft shoulder, listening ear and warm hug.  You're not just my Dad, you're my friend.  I'm so grateful for you.


Dad and his girls

Papa, Derek & Madeline


Happy Father's Day to my sweet father-in-law, Wayne. You welcomed me with open arms and have been the epitome of kindness from the moment I first met you. Your glass is always half full and I feel blessed to know you and to be a part of your awesome family. 


Derek, Grandbuddy & Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment