December 14, 2017

Benjamin is 4!

Our sweet baby boy, you're 4.  I'm not sure how or when you grew to be a big boy, but here we are.  On a daily basis, you make us laugh; you challenge us; you thrive on learning something knew; you teach us something new; you dance, jump, run, and play; you get mad at us and then turn right around and give us as much love as you can possibly show; and you continue to hold my heart in your little hands.  You are my angel, sweet boy.  I am so grateful that God chose me to be your mom.  I love that you're so independent, but yet you allow me to continue to relish in my baby boy and enjoy all of the little moments. I love you, buddy.  Happiest birthday to you.  I can't wait to see how you grow in year 4.

Love, 
Mama





We celebrated all weekend long with our best boy.  We enjoyed a family dinner with Vie & Papa, Grandbuddy, aunts and uncles and cousins on the 9th, and celebrated with a movie and pizza on the 10th.  Benjamin had a ball and we loved every single minute that we got to celebrate his addition to our family.  





No comments:

Post a Comment