Nothing too new to report this week. My hips are still killing me - it's literally hard to walk when I get out of bed in the morning and sometimes into the day a bit. Lots of pelvic pressure on top of that - but I know it's my body doing what it's supposed to do. Truly, if this is all I have to complain about, it's not that bad. I'm still sleeping pretty well and have a good appetite. Can't believe in 5 weeks, we'll have our little boy here with us!
I went to the doctor this week and have gained...wait for it...4 more lbs. over the last 2 weeks. Oops. Guess I went a little overboard with the Halloween candy. All looks great though. Benjamin's heart is beating strong in there and he is stretching. me. out! Literally - loves to push his feet directly out at my belly button...which adds to the torpedo look I've got going on. I can't wait to see how much he weighs :) Which will be soon...only 3 more doctor's appointments before he's here! Already so in love with our son. Can't wait to hold him in our arms!
My work friends threw a baby shower for my co-worker, Karen, and me this week, too. Yummy food and lots of goodies for baby Benjamin and baby Manganillo (name TBD). I'm so grateful! Lots of love for our little guy already.







No comments:
Post a Comment